Building the Internal Control Environment
The life span is 20 ~ 25 years long, for standard family owned companies.
However it is possible to stretch or shorten that period.
We may help you in stretching that time by;
- Defining and designing your work flows with acceptable and sound internal control mechanisms
- Analysing and defining your "Company Risk Heat Map".
- Providing guidance on setting the "Segregation of Duty" standards over work flows.
- Defining and drafting the essential policies and procedures for the organization.
- Defining controls to ensure the "Sarbanes Oxley Act" competence, if needed.
- Providing guidance on IT system access rights, ensuring the defined "Segregation of Duty" principals are in place.
- Providing periodic controls to ensure the system is operating effectively.
We may deliver “outsourced” Internal Control service to your organization.
This would bring you both;
- cost control over your spending,
- better controlled operations management.